I finished my wall hanging in time to take it to the Millington Quilt Club meeting yesterday. It's always nice to have something for show and tell.
I used some crystal beads to represent water dripping from the watering can and some seed beads on the spout. The flowers were yoyos with buttons centers.
I made some 3D grass and added a couple of lady bug buttons. You will notice my quilting is not very good. I bought a Bernina 440 a few years ago, but this was the first time I used the stitch regulator on a project. I do a better with just the walking foot. I couldn't seem to regulate the speed. If I move the fabric too slowly, I would seem to stall out and stop. When I was moving at a good pace the machine would take off racing. I guess I need a lot more practice.
The bunny is also 3D, his arms are free to hold a flower and his feet stand out from his body.
As you can see, my finished wall quilt looks a little different than the one in Quilter's World.