Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ladybug Sewing Kit

We celebrated my best friend Linda's birthday this week. She has been making a lot of cute purses so for part of her present, I bought her "The Bag Making Bible". I have the book and think it has a lot of neat ideas for making bags.




Because Linda likes ladybugs, I bought her a set of ladybug sewing tools. The set had scissors, tweezers and a thread cutter to stick on the side of a sewing machine,


I created a ladybug to hold the tools.



Velcro holds the ladybug closed.



On the inside, there are sections for the scissors, tweezers, a needle threader and two other items. One side is padded to hold pins and needles.


1 comment:

Linda said...

Dave said you are so creative that you should have been an art teacher rather than a math teacher!