Saturday, February 16, 2013

Double Pinwheel Hot Pads

Many years ago, Jenny found some fabric she liked and I volunteered to make her something using the fabric. I even bought coordinating solids to go with the print. It's been a running joke for a long time....was I ever going to use the fabric. Finally, I made seven pair hot pads using the print for the backs. Jenny and Ang each got a pair for Valentine's Day and the others are going to be prizes for a shower for my nephew and his fiance.   Below is a photo of the backs of the hot pads.


I used a double pinwheel tutorial  found on Pinterest to make the fronts of the hot pads.  The hot pad on the right, below, is the double pinwheel.  The one on the left was made from the pieces leftover from the double pinwheel.


1 comment:

jenny said...

I love them!! Great precision work. Thanks!