Friday, October 11, 2013

Pumpkin Door Hanging

When I saw this pattern, I knew I had to make a fall door hanging.

Looking at the pattern in a catalog, I didn't realize there wouldn't be a binding and the door hanging would have a unfinished edge.  This is my finished project.

Instead of fabric berries, I used red rhinestones and red cabochons.

I used a variety of markers and crayons to draw veins and shade the leaves.

This is our front door with it's new quilt.


Linda said...

Yay! Glad you got another project finished. Looks beautiful on your door.

jenny said...

looks good! the blanket stitch is a nice choice.