Saturday, June 26, 2010

Kamryn's Graduation Party

Today was my niece Kamryn's graduation party. I made a carrot cake which wouldn't photograph well, but it did taste good. I also decorated Hershey Nuggets for the party.



I used address labels to cover the candy. The top has Kamryn's picture, one side has her high school logo and the back has the MSU Spartan. She will be going to Michigan State this fall.



The roses are blooming in the front yard.



Even though some insect has been nibbling on the leaves, I think the flowers are beautiful.





2 comments:

Linda said...

Kamryn is lucky to have such a thoughtful aunt! The candies turned out nice. Also beautiful roses.

Unknown said...

Liking the Graduation party baskets full of gifts. Party favors and souvenirs ordered by my friend for her sister in law's baby shower were praised by everyone. My aunt asked for the same for her anniversary gifts. Even the same venue NYC is booked for the ceremony and also got a good discount.