Sunday, September 26, 2010

Novi Sewing Expo

Yesterday Tom and I went to the Sewing Expo in Novi. It was fun to check out the new sewing and craft products on the market.


Tom was willing to go with me as payback for all the car events we go to during the summer.



There was one wall with sewing projects displayed. These two photos were the closest we came to checking out cars.



I purchased a set of glue, glitter and foil to use in embellishing. Already watched the video for directions and hints. Looking forward to using my new toy.


Found a unique pair of tweezers, I think they will be great for working with tiny Swarovski crystals.





Since we were in the neighborhood, we visited Jeff. He found a barbecue place, Burroughs Tavern, in Brighton that was really wonderful.

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

I think that is a trade, a car show for a craft show. I'd go for that.