Monday, October 3, 2011

Personalized Ribbon and More

I personalized some grosgrain ribbon to decorate Dena's birthday present.




I used June Tailor Print 'n Press to transfer a design onto the ribbon. The same process was used to make the label for the inside of the tote bag.



My sister-in-law, Pam gave me an early birthday present while she was visiting from North Carolina. It's a beautiful handmade Christmas ornament. Pam chose an ornament with one of my favorite colors...purple. I couldn't help but look on Google to see how the ornament was made...overlapping prairie points. Maybe a future project????





Now that the weather is cooler, the begonias are thriving.




They are just beautiful.




1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

Love begonias. The gift is lovely and the ribbon - what a fantastic idea.