Sunday, August 26, 2012

AQS Quilt Show

I attended the AQS Quilt Show in Grand Rapids this past week. This is a photo of some members of my quilt club.  We joined a group from The Front Porch Quilt Shop, in Frankenmuth, on the two day trip.


There were over 900 quilts on display. I have lots of photos but the information in the show booklet said I could not post them on a blog :(   The quilts were stunning. There was an exhibit of Egyptian quilts and another of Japanese quilts. There were demos and speakers. Classes were also offered but I hadn't preregistered for any. Of course, I had fun shopping at the 250 booths in the Merchant Mall section :)

1 comment:

Dorothy L. Wills said...

I remember seeing a group of ladies in matching green shirts in our booth! How fun! There were a lot of great quilts there. I wish I would have had more time to study them. Will you go again next year?