Wednesday, August 21, 2013

AQS Grand Rapids Quilts

Last week I went to the ASQ Quilt Show in Grand Rapids.  I had a great time shopping and admiring the gorgeous quilts.  After looking at the booklet we received at the show, I think I can post photos of the quilts as long as I give credit to the maker.  Below are some of my favorites, hopefully with the correct artist's name below the quilts.

Little Girl and Dog by Hiroko Miyama
 
 

Bailey by Cheryl Lynch

 
 
Willy Nilly by Pamela M. Peck
 

 
 
 
Capturing Brittany by Lenore Crawford



A Garden Path Perspective by Deb Sweemer




Zucchini Glut by Laura Fogg



Chartreuse, Celadon, Kelly, Fern by Pamela Zave

 
 
 
Escuchame by Beth Markel
 
 
Six Fifteen by Tina McCann

 
 
 
 Piece and Quiet by Cynthia England
 
 
 
 
 
Wings and Feathers by Mark Sherman

Notice the quilting and use of rhinestones.  A lot of the quilts in the show used rhinestones as accents :)
 

No comments: