Monday, August 26, 2013

Flower PIn

I have a black jacket and wanted to dress it up. So I made a flower pin. The center was made using a Clover Kanzshi Flower Maker. The black and blue outer layers were made of tulle using a candle flame to curl and finish the edges.

 I found the following vintage Trapunto Mushroom kit at our church's Mission Store. 

I liked the print but decided against doing the trapunto. 
Instead I made a trivet.
The back fabric seems very vintage and picks up the colors in the picture.


jenny said...

i love the fabrics on the trivet! nice job on the pin too.

Linda said...

More beautiful creations-love them both!