Monday, April 5, 2010

More Easter Baking

I'm a little late with my post, but here is some of the other desserts I made for Easter.



These are chocolate cupcakes with cream filling, kinda like a Hoho. I used toasted coconut and jelly beans to try and make them look like bird nests.



This is also a chocolate cupcake with cream filling.



I found the directions online to make flowers by slicing a marshmallow into five pieces and dipping the pieces in colored sugar.



My best friend, Linda, suggest I make bird nest cookies using chow mein noodles and chocolate chips. I also added some peanut butter to the chocolate and put Cadbury eggs in the nests.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Wow! You had a big variety of cuteness and I bet tasty.

jenny said...

These are all cute - you've been very busy! I would like one of the coconut cupcakes right now.

Nanette Merrill said...

Now I really see where Jenny gets her baking from! Cute stuff. Bet they were delicious.