I finally finished putting the binding on my last quilt. I've had it back from the quilter for a while but haven't been motivated to finish it. This is the top.
This side is the back. I had intended the quilt to be two sided. I've noticed that a lot of modern quilts in blogs and on Pinterest have white backgrounds with bold prints. That was the style I was aiming for.
I had asked the quilter to use white thread but she instead she used a variegated red and blue thread. She offered to tear it out but I think that would have damaged the quilt.
The back of the quilt does not have the look I wanted.